Computed tomography (CT) is a diagnostic tool that combines x-rays with specialized computer technology to produce images of the body.
PrimeImaging has remained at the leading edge of CT technology in the area. Using the latest tech results in the least radiation while offering the highest quality.
- Painless, noninvasive, and accurate
- Image bone, soft tissue, and blood vessels all at the same time
- Can reveal internal injuries and bleeding very quickly
- Less sensitive to patient movement
- Can be usually performed if you have an implanted medical device of any kind, unlike MRI
- Potentially eliminate the need for exploratory surgery and surgical biopsy